Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a versatile command-line tool that lets you communicate with Android phone or device. On how to Connect your android phone wirelessly by adb you can follow below steps.
Setting up environment variable for adb platform tools by Android sdk
- For this I am considering you have already installed the latest version of Android studio. If not you can download it from here.
- You can get the sdk location from.
You can set the platform tools path in environment variable (optional).
Now, go to the skd location/platform-tools from cmd. Process the following command to
Connect your android phone wirelessly by adb
- Make sure your device and pc connected to same network.
- plug in the data cable from pc to device.
- Now, type adb tcpip 5555
- remove data cable.
- Then type adb connect 192.168.43.95
- here 5555 is the port number and 192.168.43.95 is the ip address of the mobile device you can get id address from the mobile settings . Then go to About device and go to status you can see the ip address of the device.
- You can connect multiple device from different ports which can give ease in development.
Hope, It works if not don’t forgot to comment below .